PADI Rescue Diver Course
Learn to look out for the safety and well-being of others while expanding your dive knowledge with the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
Building upon what you've already learned, this course expands your knowledge of problem prevention, and how to manage them if they occur.
12 years old
Note: 12-14 year old divers may earn Junior Rescue Diver certifications
PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver
- must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
Training may be completed along with rescue diver course
>>Click here to enroll
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Flying After Diving
1) For single dives within the no decompression limits, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested.
2) For repetitive dives and/or multi-day dives within the no decompression limits, a minimum preflight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested.