PADI Enriched Air Diver - NITROX
Extend Your Dive Time with the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI's most popular specialty scuba diving course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives. You can typically stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. No wonder divers choose this as their very first specialty.
Prerequisites : You must be
12 years old or older
(An eLearner under the age of 13 requires parent or guardian permission to register online. )
PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification
Course fee :
$50 - Practical Applications and Predive Simulation Exercise without dives
$175 - Practical Applications and 2 training dives
* all rental equipment, boat fee, instruction fee, certification processing fee included
PADI eLearning is NOT included
PADI Online Courses
With the convenience of PADI eLearning you can take the classroom portion of the course online!
How PADI eLearning works
Take the online training through PADI and then finish your practical application and open water session with Red Hook Dive Center.
What does PADI Enriched Air Diver Course cover ?
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what's in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
Flying After Diving
1) For single dives within the no decompression limits, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested.
2) For repetitive dives and/or multi-day dives within the no decompression limits, a minimum preflight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested.